Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My childhood was like watching from the sport

I'm not a fancy girl in a sense, I do a lot of movement... But when all the boys in the growing family shape I see a preference. I like watching sports since childhood.

I have been in the attention focused on the games in Atlanta and was captivated by since the moment is how amazing. Motor unit all countries to a and every athlete want to make their best to make their country proud... . I just like to watch that kind of spirit.

In the 2012 Olympic Games, I don't exclude any sport at all... I looked at whether TVRI greed to show us. From to face weightlifting, from swimming, gymnastics, I even look at exercise I don't usually see every day even if it's on TV all the time. I'm talking about football.

No comments:

Post a Comment